ZECO SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
(Incorporated in the Republic of Singapore)
(Company Reg No: 200818332Z)
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
IN RESPECT OF THE FINANCIAL YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2019
pursuant to the
COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Alternative Arrangement for Meetings for Companies, Variable Capital Companies, Business Trusts, Unit Trusts and Debenture Holders) Order (“Order”)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, pursuant to the Order, that an Annual General Meeting of the Company in respect of the financial year ended 31 December 2019 will be held through electronic means at:
Online link:https://greenlots.zoom.us/j/4452252476 (Please see next page for further instructions on accessing the meeting at the online link.)
Date and Time : 8 December 2020, 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. (Singapore Time)
Notice of the meeting has also been published on the website of the Company at www.greenlots.com. The background and agenda of this Annual General Meeting is set out below.
This Annual General Meeting is being convened for the primary purposes of laying the unaudited financial statements and related statements of the Company for FY2019 and to transaction all other businesses of the Company.
It is noted that the Company is exempted from audit requirements for FY2019 under Section 205C of the Companies Act, and hence is not required to appoint an auditor in respect of FY2019 pursuant to Section 205A of the Companies Act.
As Ordinary Business
- To receive and adopt the directors’ statement attached to the unaudited financial statements of the Company for FY2019, and the unaudited financial statements of the Company for FY2019.
- To re-elect Siew Tuck Sing, Terence as a director retiring under article 76 of the Company’s constitution.
Pursuant to the Order, the Company has decided that voting shall only be done by way of appointing the chairman of the meeting as proxy, and proxy forms should be submitted to the Company by post or by electronic mail (with the Company’s attorneys and the Company secretary copied, if sent via email) (see Notes below).
If you have any substantial and relevant matters to be raised at the meeting in respect of the above agenda, please email the chairman of the meeting, Siew Tuck Sing, Terence, at email@example.com and the attorneys of the Company, Duane Morris & Selvam LLP at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cut-off time within which such questions must be submitted shall be 48 hours before the time appointed for holding the meeting. The board of directors and/or management will address all substantial and relevant matters prior to or at the meeting.
Siew Tuck Sing, Terence
18 November 2020
- Pursuant to the Order, a company may choose to provide for a member to appoint the chairman of the meeting as the member’s proxy to vote at the meeting.
- The chairman of the meeting, pursuant to Article 60 of the Constitution of the Company shall be the chairman of the board of directors (which is, as of the date of this notice, Siew Tuck Sing, Terence), or if he is not present within fifteen minutes after the time appointed for the holding of the meeting or is unwilling to act, to be elected from one of the members present at the meeting.
- The duly executed instrument appointing the chairman as a proxy must be (i) left at 1 Commonwealth Lane, #09-30, One Commonwealth, Singapore 149544, and/or (ii) submitted by email to the chairman of the meeting, Siew Tuck Sing, Terence, at email@example.com, the attorneys of the Company, Duane Morris & Selvam LLP at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as the Company secretary, Tricor Evatthouse Corporate Services at Sim.Ving.Lim@sg.tricorglobal.com and Chris.Cheng@sg.tricorglobal.com not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for holding the meeting.
- This instrument appointing a proxy must be signed by the appointer or his attorney duly authorized in writing or, if the appointer is a corporation, either under seal or under the hand of an officer or attorney duly authorized. Digital signatures will be accepted.
Further instructions on accessing the meeting:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 445 225 2476
One tap mobile
+6531587288, 4452252476# (Singapore)
+6531651065, 4452252476# (Singapore)
Dial by your location
+65 3158 7288 Singapore
+65 3165 1065 Singapore
+1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 651 372 8299 US (St. Paul)
+1 669 219 2599 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 720 928 9299 US (Denver)
+1 786 635 1003 US (Miami)
+1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
+1 213 338 8477 US (Los Angeles)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 267 831 0333 US (Philadelphia)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 470 250 9358 US (Atlanta)
+1 470 381 2552 US (Atlanta)
+1 602 753 0140 US (Phoenix)
Meeting ID: 445 225 2476
Find your local number: https://greenlots.zoom.us/u/ab1cqzQpsj