Cities, automotive OEMs, and fleet operators around the globe are electrifying their fleets to save on fuel, reduce operating costs, and meet environmental targets and goals.
Reduced Maintenance Costs
Save Significantly on Fuel Costs
Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Save on Capital Expenditures
Show Corporate Responsibility
Be a Leader in New Mobility
- Site assessment, permitting, engineering, system design, installation and commissioning
- Cloud-base software with real-time visibility into charging station performance
- Schedule charging based on vehicle priority and distance to travel
- Wide selection of hardware
- Smart charging optimization
- Customer support for site hosts and drivers
Transform Your Fleet
Download The Complete Guide to EV Adoption
This guide walks you step by step through the process of transforming your fleet to EVs with valuable data that supports smart decision-making as you embark on optimizing your fleet.
Utilities and governments are investing billions of dollars to help you electrify your fleet. Some programs require no fleet operator investment at all, while others provide funding at a small cost. Although the transition to fleet electrification is never completely free, one thing is for certain – these programs are limited and will benefit early adopters.