The Senior SW Developer will be central member of the Greenlots Engineering team. This candidate will provide full stack development services to translate the Greenlots product vision into operational code. Specifically, the developer will join a team focused on creating SW to manage and operate the Greenlots distributed multi-technology platform.
- Create and maintain SW requirements and design documentation.
- Develop SW modules to efficiently meet product objectives and project goals.
- Lead module and system level design reviews.
- Develop and test code cross an array of platforms and modern frameworks.
- Create, maintain and meet project schedules.
- Bachelor degree engineering or computer science required.
- Track record of delivering reliable and robust products.
- 5+ years of experience working in a development environment
- Mastery of software requirements, architecture and documentation
- Mastery of code maintenance, coding standards, and version control
- Extensive software experience (i.e. C/C++, Java, Python)
- Experience working with Linux, networked systems and databases.
- Work in an agile (SCRUM) engineering environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, collaborative skills, and cross-functional interface skills
Ability to solve problems by identifying root causes, analyzing possible solutions, and taking appropriate action