The Senior Algorithm Developer will be responsible for advancing the Greenlots energy management strategies. The developer will join a team focused on creating and refining algorithms to operate a multi-technology energy platform consisting of EV charging, energy storage, renewable generation and site automation.
- Creation of energy management strategies based on available markets such as real time pricing, frequency regulation, demand management and demand response.
- Modeling site load profiles for performance forecasting and predictive logic.
- Algorithm development for the management of distributed resources.
- Participation in all aspects of the product development process with particular emphasis on SW development and testing.
- Development of analysis tools to provide system sizing, optimal technology blend and financial performance.
- Bachelor degree in math, science, or engineering required.
- Expert at developing predictive and resource optimization algorithms.
- 5+ years of experience working in a development environment
- Knowledge of software requirements, architecture and documentation
- High level software experience (i.e. Python, Matlab, C/C++, R)
- Experience working with advanced databases
- Work in an agile (SCRUM) engineering environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, collaborative skills, and cross-functional interface skills
- Effective communication of project results in written reports and presentations
Ability to solve problems by identifying root causes, analyzing possible solutions, and taking appropriate action.
If you are interested, send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org