The Applications Engineer is a central member of the engineering and technology group at Greenlots. This role provides technical leadership both internal to the company and externally. This role will report to the vice president of engineering with the primary objective of facilitating the successful deployment of Greenlots technology.
- Provide technical guidance and advisory information to support the sales team.
- Support the business development team to identify new markets, complete RFP’s and build strategic partnerships.
- Facilitate the transition of projects and pilots into generally available products.
- Lead the deployment efforts of pilot and first article projects. Including creation of technical documentation and working with municipalities and utilities to obtain project approvals.
- Support installation and commissioning of existing products.
- Coordinate the interface between the engineering team and operations team to ensure the stability of existing product deployments and minimize the time required to address field issues.
- Bachelor degree in engineering required.
- Ability to develop processes and tools to strengthen business operations.
- Working knowledge of the electrical grid including experience permitting and interconnecting high power systems.
- Experience working in an emerging technology industry. Energy storage, renewable generation or electric vehicle charging preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in a development environment
- Work in an agile (SCRUM) engineering environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, collaborative skills, and cross-functional interface skills
- Effective communication of project results in written reports and presentations
Ability to solve problems by identifying root causes, analyzing possible solutions, and taking appropriate action
If you are interested, send you resume to email@example.com